The Razer Mamba Wireless is a gaming mouse that offers wireless performance with up to 16,000 DPI. It features a high-speed sensor and on-board memory for profiles.
The razer mamba wireless review is a gaming mouse that has been released by Razer. It is one of the most powerful mice on the market, and it comes with a lot of features.
Any links on this page that take you to Amazon goods are affiliate links. PCBA receives money on qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
In 2018, Razer improved the specifications of their famous gaming mouse, the Mamba wireless Chroma mouse. We decided to revisit this mouse in a few years to evaluate how it performs in 2020.
The Razer Mamba wireless mouse, released in 2018, is a rechargeable wired/wireless gaming mouse that, like other Razer products, has been designed with gamers in mind, guaranteeing precise and unmatched gaming performance.
5G Advanced Optical Sensor Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Razer mechanical switches last up to 50 million clicks on a wireless mouse.
- Optical sensor with 16,000 DPI and on-the-fly customization possibilities
- Color profiles for Chroma RGB lighting that can be customized
- Ergonomic design with rubberized side grips has been improved.
- On-board memory for storing mouse setting profiles that have been preset
- There are seven programmable buttons and a rubberized scroll wheel.
- On a single charge, the battery may last up to 50 hours.
Prices were obtained using the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Prices and availability are correct as of the stated date/time and are subject to change. This product will be purchased using the pricing and availability information shown on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase.
This Mamba version has a few improvements over the previous Mamba 2015 edition (see our Mamba 2015 review here): The old Mamba from 2015 utilized a laser sensor, which had problems like jumping/cutting off when the mouse was lifted. With the 2018 Mamba Wireless release, which utilizes a 5G optical sensor instead of a laser, this is no longer an issue. Another enhancement is onboard memory.
Furthermore, battery life has been significantly increased, going from 20 hours on the 2015 edition to 50 hours on the Mamba Wireless. The side grips have been somewhat modified, and the wireless charging station from the 2015 model has been removed.
However, certain functions have been removed from the 2018 Mamba Wireless, including a handful of buttons and the tilt capability that the 2015 Mamba’s scroll wheel possessed. The Mamba Wireless also lacks adjustable click-force technology, which allows users to alter the tension of the click button.
Here’s an unboxing video that also compares the 2015 Mamba to the 2018 Mamba Wireless to show the differences:
RaZeR – JaCk – RaZeR – JaCk – RaZeR – JaCk – RaZ To see the video on YouTube, go here.
Specifications & Features
- True 16,000 DPI Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor
- Acceleration of up to 50 G at 450 inches per second (IPS).
- Ultrapolling at 1,000 Hz
- Up to 50 million clicks are possible.
- 7 programmable buttons, each with its own tactile scroll wheel
- Right-handed ergonomic design with enhanced side grips
- 16.8 million color combinations are available with chroma lighting.
- Cloud Storage with Hybrid On-Board Memory
- Razer Synapse 3 (Razer’s software) is activated.
- 125.7 mm / 4.95 in (Length) × 70 mm / 2.75 in (Width) x 43.5 mm / 1.70 in (Width) x 43.5 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
- Weight approximation: 106 g / 0.213 pounds (excluding cable)
- USB charging cable with braided fiber, 2.1 m/6.89 ft
- Up to 50 hours of battery life (4 hr charge time)
- Basic input is compatible with Xbox One.
What We Enjoy
Even years after its original introduction, the Mamba Wireless has a lot of excellent features that make it a superb gaming mouse.
The 16,000 DPI is user-adjustable through the Razer Synapse software, but there are five on-the-fly settings you can choose between using the DPI adjust buttons right out of the box: 800, 1800, 4500, 9000, and 16000.
RGB chroma lighting is included, as is with most of their other products, enabling you to set 16.8 million distinct color choices.
With the braided micro USB cord included, you may use this mouse as a wired or wireless mouse. The mouse will charge while connected in, allowing you to use it in wired mode even if the battery has died.
The mouse’s 50-hour battery life seems impressive, but we think it’s a number based on turning off the lights and enabling other power-saving options, such as making the mouse go to sleep after a certain amount of inactivity. We’ve heard from a few individuals who say they can’t go beyond the 50-hour barrier (probably because they haven’t adjusted their settings to maximize power). The LEDs will flash red until you connect it in if the battery goes below 5%. The Razer Synapse program also displays battery life.
Because the Mamba Wireless has on-board memory, you can save up to five distinct settings profiles, which you can choose between using the profile changing button on the bottom of the mouse. This enables you to choose between stored mouse profiles even if the mouse isn’t connected to a computer running Razer’s Synapse 3 software.
As stated in this Razer FAQ, Razer also included a tiny USB wireless receiver adaptor in this box, which is essentially an extension to increase the reach of the mouse’s USB receiver.
There’s not much that can go wrong with this mouse since it’s fairly basic. Despite the fact that it wasn’t released until 2020, the Razer Mamba Wireless is still a great gaming mouse with a long battery life.
Razer Mamba Wireless’s Final Thoughts
The newest Razer Mamba Wireless is a good wireless mouse right out of the box, but users can get more out of it by utilizing the Razer Synapse 3 program to customize their mouse profile.
This should fit virtually every gamer’s requirements, even in 2020, thanks to its extended battery life and dependable 5G optical sensor with up to 16,000 DPI.
On Amazon, you can find the Razer Mamba Wireless.
The razer mamba wireless charger is a product that was released by Razer. It is a wireless charging device that allows for fast and easy charging of your devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Razer Mamba Wireless a good mouse?
Razer Mamba Wireless is a wireless mouse that has a 7200 dpi sensor.
Does Razer still make the Mamba?
The Razer Mamba was discontinued in 2016.
Does Razer make wireless mice?
Razer does not make wireless mice.
- razer mamba wireless rgb
- razer mamba wireless driver
- razer mamba wireless weight
- razer mamba wireless price
- razer mamba wireless bluetooth