Every once in a while, your favorite pair of headphones needs an update, or you just need to be able to troubleshoot a brand new pair. Luckily, the good folks at Audio-Technica have made it easy to update your headphones. Highlighting the specific model of headphones you own, follow the steps below to update the software on your headphones.
As usual, here’s an update that doesn’t require much explanation. After you’ve downloaded the latest drivers/software, you can update your Audio-Technica headphones by following these steps: 1. Unplug the headphones (and computer, for that matter). 2. Ensure your headphones are not connected through a hub, like a USB hub. 3. Power on your computer. 4. Power on your headphones. 5. Power on your headphones. 6. Power on your computer. 7. Power on your headphones. 8. Power off your computer. 9. Power on your headphones. 10. Power on your computer. 11. Power on your headphones. 12. Power off your computer. 13. Power on your headphones. 14. Power on
This blog post will help you install the latest version of the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones software/firmware. To install the new version, go to the C:\Program Files\Audio-Technica\USB\FWUpdater folder, and run the USBUpdater.exe.
Audio-outstanding Technica’s high quality on-ear or over-ear headphones will take your music love to the next level. It has established itself as one of the world’s top suppliers of high-quality professional audio equipment, as well as some of the finest audio-performing headphones. Audio-Technica earphones will provide you with the best in class audio experience, with noise-canceling technology, stylish designs, robust construction, and high-quality sound.
Audio-Technica headphones are dependable and great in performance, whether you’re using them to play music and listen to your favorite songs and podcasts, view and stream movies and TV programs, take calls, or play games. Over-ear Bluetooth headphones, in-ear Bluetooth headphones, and true wireless earbuds with active noise-canceling capabilities are all options.
However, updating the software or firmware of your Audio-Technica headphones and earbuds to the most current version is always advised in order to optimize the overall efficiency and newest features of your audio equipment.
DON’T MISS: Best-Price Offers on Audio-Technica Headphones & Earbuds at Amazon
What to Do Before Updating Your Audio-Technica Wireless/Bluetooth Headphone’s Device Software
Audio-Technica is the source of this image.
To conduct and start a firmware update installation on your Audio-Technica wireless headphones, you’ll need to follow a few steps. However, after you’ve installed the updated software, you’ll notice a significant improvement in playback performance. It’s worth noting that installing the update on an iOS device may take up to 90 minutes, while installing it on an Android device can take up to 30 minutes.
Take notice of the following recommendations and recommended practices before manually or automatically updating the latest firmware version for your Audio-Technica headphone:
- Before you begin the upgrade procedure, make sure your Audio-Technica headphones are fully charged.
- On your phone, update the Audio-Technica Connect app. You may check the Google Play Store or the App Store for available updates.
- When you start uploading, close any apps on your mobile device. It will ensure that your upgrade is completed in a smooth and uninterrupted manner.
- During the update, do not use or switch off your Audio-Technica headphone or the Audio-Technica Connect app.
- During the update, don’t switch off your Android or iOS smartphone. Check to see whether your smartphone has enough battery to survive the whole upgrade.
- To prevent an unstable connection, put your Audio-Technica headset near your Android or iOS smartphone as you begin the updating process.
- Updates should never be performed in high-volume band wavelength regions.
RECOMMENDED: Right now at Walmart, you can get special Audio-Technica discounts on the newest headphones!
If you need to re-establish your Bluetooth connection after it was lost during the upgrade, first erase the Bluetooth history. To reset your Audio-Technica headset, use the wire that came with it to charge it. You may now pair it with your Bluetooth device.
On Audio-Technica Headphones and Earbuds, How to Download and Install Device Software Upgrades or Firmware Updates
Now that you’ve readied your devices for the software update, you can begin downloading and installing the newest firmware for your Audio-Technica headphones by following the steps below.
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open the Audio-Technica Connect app.
- Make a sound with your Audio-Technica headphones.
- Whether you’re asked if you want to connect in BLE mode, say yes.
- If you get a pop-up notice requesting you to download the update, choose Yes.
- Tap Yes when prompted to update your headset to the latest version.
- The terms and conditions for the firmware upgrade will display. You may start by reading the message. Then press Next.
- Read the License Agreement and mark the box that says “I Agree.”
- Start by pressing the Start button.
- Now you must wait for the update to complete. Follow the on-screen instructions, such as restarting your headphones.
- A pop-up notice will display when your Audio-Technica headset restarts.
- Using the supplied connection, connect your Audio Technica headset to your computer or USB power source.
- Disconnect your USB cord after the indication light goes red.
- Allow the updating process to finish.
- Restart your Audio-Technica headset using the power switch after you get the notice indicating the update is complete.
- Your Audio-Technica earphone will connect to your Android or iOS smartphone after the restart.
- Open the Audio-Technica Connect application.
- Make a tapping sound with your headphones.
- Select Product Information from the drop-down menu.
- Check to see whether your Audio-Technica audio equipment is running the latest software and firmware.
That concludes our discussion. With your freshly updated Audio-Technica headset, you may now enjoy a superior audio experience and excellent music streaming options. How did the latest upgraded device software version on your Audio-Technica headphones or earbuds go for you? Your feedback is important to us. Please tell us in the comments section below.
TODAY’S DEALS: Audio-Technica over-ear and in-ear headphones in the latest models
The first step would be to download and install the latest NT8X firmware, the second step would be to download and install the latest Audio-Technica software/firmware on your computer, and the third step would be to update the firmware on your headphones.. Read more about audio-technica software download and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my Audio-Technica Bluetooth headphones?
If you have a pair of Audio-Technica Bluetooth headphones, you can update your firmware by following the instructions on the products website.
How do I update my headphone software?
To update your headphone software, you must first plug in your headphones. Once they are plugged in, go to the settings menu on your PS4 and select Audio Devices. From there, select Headphones and then press X. This will bring up a list of options for you to choose from. Select Update Headphone Software, and follow the prompts.
Does Audio-Technica have software?
Yes, Audio-Technica has software for their headphones.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- audio-technica firmware update pc
- audio-technica drivers
- audio-technica equalizer app
- audio-technica software download
- audio-technica app pc